Attention show secretaries! We have one of the lowest sanction fees of any National breed club! The fee is only $7.00 per show, and youth is added free if requested with open. Please consider supporting our breed by sanctioning your shows. Click here to download a printable sanction form.
For members: What does "sanctioned" mean? If an all-breed rabbit show is sanctioned with the American Rabbit Breeders Association, it can be sanctioned with the NSRC. That simply means that the show secretary will turn in a report to our club secretary, and members who show there will earn sweepstakes points toward our annual competition. If an ARBA show is not sanctioned by the NSRC, you can still show your Silvers, but you will not earn national points for them. You can help out by showing more Silvers and promoting the breed in your area, and if they become more common, they will be more likely to be sanctioned by the local club hosting the show. Most host clubs also allow you to pay to sanction your breed if you contact them in advance.
2019 ALL SILVER SHOW
The 2019 All Silver National Show will be held on May 18 in Cheyenne, WY.Hosted by High Time Rabbit Club
The 2019 Silver National Show will be held at the
Cheyenne Frontier Days Fairgrounds.
1210 W 8th Ave, Cheyenne, WY 82001
Click here for the show catalog
Mail-in Entry Deadline: May 11. Online Entry Deadline: May 14.
Entry and parking on event grounds is free. You may park campers and RVs on the grounds, but there are no electric/water hookups.
Four Silver Shows in One Day!
HTRC Double all breed show, plus the National and a Silver Specialty.
All four shows are pre-entry.
Entries for all four shows should be sent to High Time Rabbit Club.
Entries will be accepted by mail, email, or the online entry form at hightimerabbitclub.com
National Entry Fees: $5.00 Open, $4.00 youth, $2.50 fur Specialty Entry Fees: $3.75 open or youth, $2.00 fur All breed shows (per show): $!3.75 open or youth, $2.00 fur Limited cooping available. There is no coop fee. 75 holes are reserved for Silvers only. The
Silver National judge will be Michael Franke. The Specialty Judge will be Brian Coates
Click here for the show catalog with details about entries, judges and local hotels.
Final 2017-2018 Sweepstakes Standings
Our sweepstakes year runs from July of one year to June of the following year.
Remember, you can still show Silvers at any regular ARBA show, even if the breed is not sanctioned!
- ARBA District 1 -(Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Alaska; Canada for Alberta, Saskatchewan and British Columbia; Japan.)
- ARBA District 2 -(California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, Hawaii, and Mexico.)
- ARBA District 3 -( North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, lowa, and Wisconsin.)
- ARBA District 4 -(Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas.)
- ARBA District 5 -(Kansas, Missouri, and Illinois.)
- ARBA District 6 -(Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida, Puerto Rico, Tennessee, and Alabama.)
- ARBA District 7 -(New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Quebec, and east Canada.)
- ARBA District 8 -(Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky; Manitoba, and Ontario Canada.)
- ARBA District 9 -( Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, District of Columbia, and other f0reign countries.)